Ancestral property share - Is applicable for my married sister?

Hello, My grandfather had a partition of share from our ancestor property, My father is the only son for my grandfather and he is having 1 son (me) and 1 daughter (married in 2005). I would like to know whether my sister will be eligible to share this property as per the law.

If you belong to Hindu Religion, your sister do have equal share in the property. As per Amended Hindu Succession Act, even married daughters are having equal rights in property. Since this response field seeks 200 characters in length, I am repeating your querry in answer (to deceive system:) My grandfather had a partition of share from our ancestor property, My father is the only son for my grandfather and he is having 1 son (me) and 1 daughter (married in 2005). I would like to know whether my sister will be eligible to share this property as per the law.

Out of his share in his ancestral property , your grandfather settled his share to your father which now devolves on him This being ancestral property, it shall be again divided into three equal shares by which your father, yourself and your sister entitled to one such share each. Therefore it implies that your sister is automatically entitled to a share as a coparcener in the ancestral property through your father's share.

She is eligible for a share as per Hindu Law in the ancestor property .Even though she is married she is eligible for the share in accordance with the Hindu family Law and succession act etc. Thus the girl is also eligible to get
share .