Ancestral property , not providing way to go in to my land from my cou

In Property Law
Sir, our grandfathers are four. Their father had bought land beside road and divided it for 4,with out way to the last 3 divisions except for road side one. During new telangana passbooks, road side division land was registered on pass book with out providing way to 3 more divisions. If we ask for way, they saying to give money or land worth. So what to do sir? Please tell me!

Answers (2)

190 votes

Based on the information provided, it appears that the issue concerns the lack of an approach road to the land owned by your great grandfather's three sons, which is currently blocked due to the absence of a pathway. In such cases, the affected parties may have legal remedies available to them under the Indian legal system.

One possible remedy is to file a civil suit in a competent court seeking a declaration of their right to access the land. The court may direct the authorities to provide a road or pathway to the affected portions of the land or order the neighboring landowners to allow access to the land.

In addition, the affected parties may also explore the possibility of negotiating a settlement with the neighboring landowners for the provision of access to their land. Such negotiations could involve exchanging a portion of the land or paying a monetary compensation to the neighboring landowners in exchange for the right to access.

It is also important to note that the Telangana Patta passbook is a document that records the ownership and details of the property. If there is any discrepancy or error in the passbook, the affected parties may approach the concerned Tahsildar Office and meet with the MRO and Respective Surveyor or Revenue Inspector to rectify the same.

However, it is advisable to consult with an experienced lawyer in Hyderabad, Telangana, who can advise you on the specific legal provisions and procedures that apply to your case and provide guidance on the best course of action to take

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

338 votes

hi you could make an application to revenue authorities to survey the property as to clearly identify amd demarcate the propeety and if they are interfering with property then you could file suit for injunction and partition

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
23 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles