ancestral property dispute as uncle not giving us our share in propert

My name is Anindya Guha Roy and I am from Kolkata. but now I am stay in Mumbai. My grandfather was a law year of Kolkata High Court. He died on 1985. He had Four son. one of the son was unmarried. My father was an elders son. he Died on last year. My second Uncle and my last unmarried uncle also died. one uncle still alive. We and one uncle who alive now both are stay out side of Kolkata due to profession. After my Grandfather death My 2nd Uncle lived with his family at my grandfather house. on the year 2012 My 2nd Uncle constructed a 5 storied Building where they lived. we are deprived

Dear Anindya,
Please mention if you have any brother or sisters. If you are the only issue of your father, you are entitled to 1/3 share of the property held by your Grandfather.

Further you have not clarified the following;

1. If your second uncle (Expired) has any sibling or not?
2. In case your second uncle has does not have any sibling or his wife, then scene will be different..

Please write in details to have clear opinion