ancestral property dispute as uncle not giving us our share in propert

My name is Anindya Guha Roy and I am from Kolkata. but now I am stay in Mumbai. My grandfather was a law year of Kolkata High Court. He died on 1985. He had Four son. one of the son was unmarried. My father was an elders son. he Died on last year. My second Uncle and my last unmarried uncle also died. one uncle still alive. We and one uncle who alive now both are stay out side of Kolkata due to profession. After my Grandfather death My 2nd Uncle lived with his family at my grandfather house. on the year 2012 My 2nd Uncle constructed a 5 storied Building where they lived. we are deprived

Answers (1)

206 votes

Dear Anindya,
Please mention if you have any brother or sisters. If you are the only issue of your father, you are entitled to 1/3 share of the property held by your Grandfather.

Further you have not clarified the following;

1. If your second uncle (Expired) has any sibling or not?
2. In case your second uncle has does not have any sibling or his wife, then scene will be different..

Please write in details to have clear opinion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles