Am I entitled to file a preemption suit

my father entered into an agreement of sale without possession of open site with a person for a throwaway price of Rs.11 lakhs and received Rs.1 lakh as advance on 01-02-2018 and set 60 days as time limit for payment of remaining amt. and registration of sale of deed. My father is staying with other woman since 24 years and not looking after my mother since then. with their support I offered to pay the same Rs.11 lakhs to my father but he is not considering. Shall I entitled to file preemption suit.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From ; Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

If the said property is self acquired by your father then he can sale property to any person for any amount for which you cant interfere, if the said property was acquired by your father through his ancestral then you can file the suit for partition of the said property for your share.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli