Advice in case father's sister claiming share in ancestral property

sir propeerty is in name of my grand mother who has died without any will, and my parents also died, now my bua is claiming all property. sir can i get any share in property and is it legal as my bua is doing. pls guide

Answers (2)

132 votes

hello sir/ madam, its true that your bua has right in property but she cant claim whole property. You can get property as per your share. you have not disclosed that your father and bua were how many siblings. property will be devided among all

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

188 votes

As the property belongs to your grandmother, so after her demise the property comes in equal share to her children including your bua and your father, so now after the demise of yout father the share of your father will come in you and your siblings share. So obviously you will get a share in that property and so would your bua.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles