Advice in case father's sister claiming share in ancestral property

sir propeerty is in name of my grand mother who has died without any will, and my parents also died, now my bua is claiming all property. sir can i get any share in property and is it legal as my bua is doing. pls guide

hello sir/ madam, its true that your bua has right in property but she cant claim whole property. You can get property as per your share. you have not disclosed that your father and bua were how many siblings. property will be devided among all

As the property belongs to your grandmother, so after her demise the property comes in equal share to her children including your bua and your father, so now after the demise of yout father the share of your father will come in you and your siblings share. So obviously you will get a share in that property and so would your bua.