Action against fake OS number on property

Person has put OS number on our schedule property, when I gone through it.. It was fake OS number. What action I can take against him

Person has put OS number on our schedule property, when I gone through it.. It was fake OS number. What action I can take against him?

better you take the OS Number and check in the Online E Court web site and confirm the the Party name and existence of case. If the case number is false, then you can take legal action against the person who had put the board. But you need to show how you are related to the said land.