According to muslim law who are owner of gift deed of father property?

I am a sunni muslim as my father had gifted his property in his two sons name now after my fathers death my elder brother has kept original papers and he is not giving since it is unregistered property wakf board property what is the procedure to get the documents

It is confusing that at one place you say it is father`s property and at another you say it is wakf property. HOvever, assuming that the property was owned by your father, and also assuming that you and your elder brother are the two sons to whom he has gifted the properties. you need to obtain the record of gift document and insist on its execution and issue notice to that brother to ring out the original papers of property so that the gifts take effect.