Wife is not ready to separate after divorce as per Muslim Laws

Husband has given the divorce as per the prescribed Muslim law but wife is not ready to leave his house nor her mother is willing to take her at her maternal place. Wife is blackmailing that she'll file false allegations of harassment against her in laws. In this case what can be done? Both are Muslim

Answers (1)

285 votes

File Suit for vact illegal possession and with police complaint u/s 452 thorough house owner further file police compliant for blackmail against wife and mother and other her family members OK done

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles