What should I do if my wife is threatening me and has an affair

21-Apr-2023 (In Muslim Law Law)
My wife having affairs and she is so dangerous in behavior .i can't able to adjust with her . I've told to her that i'll give you divorce then she is saying me that she will do false dowry case and other cases against me . What to do?
Answers (1)

Answer #1
879 votes
This suggestion only. If your have proofs / documentry evidence and you take it and approach Grievance cell and lodge the complaint against your wife do process under law and approach nearest advocate for proper guidelines under law.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."