What is the procedure to file mutual divorce case under Muslim law

I am a muslim staying in Saudiarab with my wife and two children aged 6 and 4 years, i am willing to go in for divorce , we got married on 25th Sept 2009. the reason behind divorce is my wife never listen to me to what i say instead she wants to me live life as she wants. Twice a year i come on vacation and last vacation i allowed her to go for 8 days but she fought and stayed for one month and again this year her brother marriage is there and i told her to go for 8 days and come back but again she need more days to stay , all this involves her family too , her father is saying to divorce her

Mutual consent divorce is an option available if both the spouses agree to put an end to marital relationship. However, terms and conditions if any, are to be decided so that the parties shall not end up in fresh round of litigation viz. maintenace, jewellery, childrens custody, etc.
In case she is not agreeable to mutual consent divorce, there are other options available to divorce her and the grounds stated by you are sufficient to proceed with your case. The procedure
To advise the procedure we want to know, whether your marriage was solemnized under muslim law or special marriage law ?
Some elementary steps have to be taken before divorce she, so that she doesnt harass you with 498 case or other false case.

divorce with mutual consent service package by LawRato gets you leading divorce lawyers to guide you in all the legal proceedings should that you can a peaceful seperation

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Fauzia Khan
Chaigali, Guwahati