What is the procedure to file mutual divorce case under Muslim law

I am a muslim staying in Saudiarab with my wife and two children aged 6 and 4 years, i am willing to go in for divorce , we got married on 25th Sept 2009. the reason behind divorce is my wife never listen to me to what i say instead she wants to me live life as she wants. Twice a year i come on vacation and last vacation i allowed her to go for 8 days but she fought and stayed for one month and again this year her brother marriage is there and i told her to go for 8 days and come back but again she need more days to stay , all this involves her family too , her father is saying to divorce her

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers