Want to take divorce and alimony from my husband under Muslim Law

I am Muslim girl married to a Muslim man. Need a divorce and alimony as he is cheating on me n exploiting me mentally also not providing and financial support. We have three years old daughter.

Answers (1)

1. You can file for a decree of divorce under the dissolution of Muslim marriage act 1939 , it's section 2 gives different rights to to get a divorce.

2. For maintenance , go by section 125 Crpc , you will get monthly maintenance for yourself and the child.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have a parental property in bihar (darbhanga) district, my father is expired when my grand father is alive, now my grand father is also expired, gra…

Read More

I am a Muslim Man working in Central Public Sector Undertaking. Can I marry another Muslim Woman within the period of divorce case pending in court. H…

Read More

Validity of unregistered Hiba done for individual property and joint property and shares of pvt LTD company…

Read More

My Expired Husband Has bought a House with the Dowry given by my parents. He registered the Bought House in the Name of His mother, who is no more. My…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue