Want to take divorce and alimony from my husband under Muslim Law

I am Muslim girl married to a Muslim man. Need a divorce and alimony as he is cheating on me n exploiting me mentally also not providing and financial support. We have three years old daughter.

1. You can file for a decree of divorce under the dissolution of Muslim marriage act 1939 , it's section 2 gives different rights to to get a divorce.

2. For maintenance , go by section 125 Crpc , you will get monthly maintenance for yourself and the child.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane