Someone made fake nikah nama with me want to take legal action

One person created fake nikah nama and registered a case in family court and took stay so that no one can marry me. Please advice what can I do??

Meet a lawyer a your place along with the court notice you have received
Explain the situation about your relationship and acquaintance with that person
By the by are you wife or husband What is your age

If they have forged your sign. Go to your jurisdictional police station and register an FIR under section 464 of IPC against persons who have created the nikha nama.

As far as case in family court is concerned you have to challenge the Nikah nama itself. Testimony of experts with regard to authenticity of your signature would be key to your case.For a valid muslim marriage they need more evidence to adduce Ex. Witnesses, photographs, wedding card etc.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai