Someone made fake nikah nama with me want to take legal action

One person created fake nikah nama and registered a case in family court and took stay so that no one can marry me. Please advice what can I do??

Answers (2)

134 votes

Meet a lawyer a your place along with the court notice you have received
Explain the situation about your relationship and acquaintance with that person
By the by are you wife or husband What is your age

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

61 votes

If they have forged your sign. Go to your jurisdictional police station and register an FIR under section 464 of IPC against persons who have created the nikha nama.

As far as case in family court is concerned you have to challenge the Nikah nama itself. Testimony of experts with regard to authenticity of your signature would be key to your case.For a valid muslim marriage they need more evidence to adduce Ex. Witnesses, photographs, wedding card etc.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles