Rights of son in father's property under Muslim Law

In Muslim Law Law
Hello sir/madam I m a Muslim by religion and from Bangalore do I have any rights on my father's or mother's property which they have earned but not from their ancestors as they both are still alive if I do have then what are they please I request to explain it briefly Thanking you 

IN MOHAMMEDAN LAW you don't have any right over the property of your parents during their lifetime, whether it is self acquired or ancestral. your parents will be having absolute authority over the same during their lifetime. you have no right to claim any share.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur