Procedure against father for harassment and cruelty to his children.

I have severe health-problem but my father ignores me and doesn't want to let me enter my home. Similarly, he serves his brother and sister-in-law only. He beats me and has tried to kill me too. He stopped my studies and forced me to work. He along with his cruel brother is forcing my sister to get married to an aged man. There's a lot more to say. Please, help me and my sisters and also my mom.

Answers (1)

222 votes

Go to nearest police station and tell the story all allegations ......
Or file a complaint case for maintaince U/S 125 crpc or you can be fille a complain case at the C.j.M court your residing were ....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
13 years Experience
Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai
7 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles