×

Procedure against father for harassment and cruelty to his children.

I have severe health-problem but my father ignores me and doesn't want to let me enter my home. Similarly, he serves his brother and sister-in-law only. He beats me and has tried to kill me too. He stopped my studies and forced me to work. He along with his cruel brother is forcing my sister to get married to an aged man. There's a lot more to say. Please, help me and my sisters and also my mom.

Go to nearest police station and tell the story all allegations ......
Or file a complaint case for maintaince U/S 125 crpc or you can be fille a complain case at the C.j.M court your residing were ....

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Advocate Vijay Raj
Sushant Lok -1, Gurgaon