Husband staying separate for 1 year and now threatening to divorce

My husband is fighting with me and wants me to stay in village. But i did not want the same. We are staying separate for almost 1 year now. Now is threatening to divorce me as well. What are my rights as a married woman?

You have the right of residence where ever your husband resides. In case where your husband wants to file for divorce and you do not want a divorce then you can go for marriage counseling. If that does not work you, then you can file for defense for divorce in court or RCR.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai