Husband live separate & doing second marriage with wife's consent

I'm a single girl who wants to marry a guy who is married. He does not have husband wife relationship with his wife and wants to divorce but she isn't ready to divorce but she is ok to stay separate and let this guy marry me.she says they both werent happy and she is happy if i marry him. They have a 8 year old daughter and the wife wants to keep the daughter and told us to only take care of the education. but I do not want her to create any issues in the future.We both are Sunni Muslims. What do I do???

If the first wife is agreeable for mutual divorce it is ok But in your case it appears to be not possible
This is too much of a confidential family matter Better contact your lawyer at your place and take his or her opinion advise

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai