Husband has sent talaaq nama what can be done

In Muslim Law Law
Hi  I'm a muslimin 2013 or 2014 I remarried in India to a father of 4 children's whose wife passed away things were good till one year I use to do all the house work use to clean the house cook look after his children's & my in laws then I fall pregnant after 7 months of my marriage my health started dropping down I got survival ispondelise & after my delivery I got slip disc & slowly slowly I couldn't do the house work & cleaning as I use to do before was not able to look after my husband's family as I had a small baby to look after for 24 hrs my husband & in laws & his children's behavior started changing towards me bcoz I couldn't do the house work & cleaning they started complaining & bcoz of this I went into depression I was under medication for more then one year I tried to suicide for mentally torchering me my husband called my parents to take me home after ,4-5 days he has sent me one talaaq & said I must come & take my things as he doesn't want me.

Answers (1)

234 votes
Dear Sister,
You can send a reply to your husband against the Talaq Notice or if you intend not to stay with him you can initiate appropriate proceedings for getting a Talak from your husband. I can advise you further if you personally explain your case. Please get in touch for further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Vikash Shangari
City Civil Court, Jamshedpur
16 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."