How to give divorce to wife under muslim law

I want to give divorce to my wife , how can I give her talaq on paper without involving court.

Well I am not aware about the situation under which you wish to give talaq to your wife but i still recommend you to try to resolve your issues and move on. As far as Talaq under Islamic Law is concerned just say Talaq(Not During the Menses of Your Wife) or write a Talaqnama wherein you can mention only a single Talaq then your wife will observe Iddat and if there is no resolution of issues during iddat then talaq takes place after completion of Iddat i.e.4 m 10 days. One of the best part is after Talaq by this method you can remarry your wife is u wish to without halala with new mehr

You can give talaq by way of talaq Ahsan or by way of Talaq Hasan without the involvement of court. In Ahsan Talaq there is a single declaration during the period of purity followed by no revocation by husband for three successive period of purity. Tuhr is the period of wife’s purity i.e. a period between two menstruations.
Or by way talaq Hasan in which The words of Talaq are to be pronounced three times in the successive periods after menstrual cycles. You have to make a single declaration of Talaq and then await for another menstrual cycle to pronounce another declaration. The first and second pronouncements may be revoked by the husband.
And further you can go to Emarate. Shariya or Darul kaza for the annulment of marriage.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Neelkanth Hingraj Goswami
Dhobi Ali, Thane