Can daughter claim share when alienated from parental property

My father bought a property and named on my mother ,my father wrote a will and registerd,in that he gave entire property to sons equally after my mother's death. Before or after registration expiry i.e.,within15yrs or after 15yrs ,my mother registered whole property to sons equally.and did not gave any thing to daughters. Can we (daughters)can claim a share in property?

As per my knowledge and information,
Property rights of a daughter in Islam Under the Muslim law The share of the male is double that of the female that is A daughter gets half of whatever share her brother gets. In case she has no brother, she is entitled to a share of half the property. It is legally hers to manage, control, and to dispose it off as and when she wants.She is also eligible to receive gifts from those she would inherit from. This is contradictory because she can inherit only one-third of the man's share but can get gifts without any hassle. Till a daughter is not married, she enjoys the right to stay in her parents' house.

About the wasiyat (will) under Islamic law, A Muslim cannot give away more than one third of his/her total property through a will. In circumstances where there are no heirs in the estate as prescribed by the law, the wife may inherit a greater amount by will.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala