Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Brother claims sister's property by paying cash under Muslim law

could you please confirm that as per Indian law, statement is right or wrong. Brothers of Muslim lady are eligible for the property earned her (By Paying Cash). not only Son & daughter.

Answers (1)

Very vague and meaningless question
Read Muslim Law by Justice Hidayathulla you may get a negative answer
When you ask a question for legal opinion you must give full details of the case in which you need advise

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Raj
Sushant Lok -1, Gurgaon
35 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I have a stamp paper of rs. 10 in which a person declared my khala as his first wife. Can that stamp paper be used as a proof of marriage in case of c…

Read More

Both parties Sunni Muslim. Last August 2016 ko wo Delivery ke liye apne mayke chali gayi uske bad aaj tak wo loutakar nahi ai hai. Is liye maine use g…

Read More

The property is belongs to mother solely. Mother was the owner of property & it was not transferred from her husband. Property was purchased by he…

Read More

My father had a flat in which he had kept my mother as a second joint holder. He died 20 years ago without any will. I have only 1 brother and no sist…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue