What is the meaning of Exp.Evi in a motor accident case

What is the meaning for this :Exp.Evi. As per order in I.A. /18 dt 19-01-2018 exparte order passed against R1 on 2701-2017 set a side today. Cr of R1 filed Enquiry by Next Purpose:EX-PARTE EVIDENCE

Ex-parte evidence is the stage where all the Respondents who are parties to the proceedings does not come forward to contest the case and has no proper representation to defend them selves, the Petitioner is given a right to just prove his claim before the court and the non-contesting respondents will be liable to pay the compensation decided by the Court.

Popular Motor Accident Lawyers