Need some advice for the motor accident case under IPC section(304 A)

29-Oct-2023 (In Motor Accident Law)
Hi Sir/Madam, Recently i met with an motor cycle accident , old lady died in the accident . I was booked under IPC 304 A. I came out of station bail. Need advice on how to proceed further to come out this case legally . Or is their any ways to close this case. Regards, Prabhu
Answers (1)

Answer #1
774 votes
Arose cause of action which place?
Before the police station you get a bail?
Name of the police station?
You have own motor cycle or other person vehicle?
Bike insurance continue or not?
Further details
Contact an Advocate

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."