Wrong treatment by a dentist. What action can i take against him?

Hello sir.. Meri mother ko kuch dino se..daato m dard ho rha tha...aaj vo dentist k paas gyi tritment lene...to us doctor ne ..wrong tritment kiya or galt daant nikal diya...jissjisse unhe ab or jyda taklif ho ri h... Kya aap bata sakte h ki m us doctor k khilaaf kya action le skta hu..taki vo aage se apne kaam m satarkta barte....thank you...plz give me a right suggestion.

Answers (1)

327 votes

Yes, you can take action against the doctor.

You can file a complaint in the consumer forum thereby stating that you have been given wrong treatment and due to medical negligence of doctor you gave suffered loss and hence you should seek compensation from the doctor 

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles