What to do if I am not getting my medical pension

mai army me nayak post se retayer Hu mujhe medical pensson Nahi milti

Answers (1)

230 votes

Aap ke medical ke retire honeke wajeshe aap ko pension lagu hai to aap ko medical ki kase par study karna hoga . Aap pension ke claim ke liye medical grounds ko lekar Armed forces tribunal me case kar sakte hai. Aadhik savistar paper ke padhne par bat kar sakege. Aap hume sampark kar sakte hai jaha savistar case study kiya sakt hai aur aap ko guide kar sakte hai.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

There has been a lot of debate regarding e-consultation in case of doctors. Some report that it is illegal and despite that, there are several start-u…

Read More

Gall bladder was removed and ercp was done, where stent was wrongly placed due to which again ercp was required for stent removal. What are my options…

Read More

One of myfriend,s name has been removed by West bengal medical council for not mentioning the degree of specialisation after MD.though he prsctised as…

Read More

Is there any law forbidding a m.b.b.s doctor performing sonography on her own ( not referred ) pregnant patient for her/foetal well being and also in …

Read More