Wants to reply to the MOA for dentist in medical negligence case

There was negligence in service rendered by dentist. I filed case in District Forum. District Forum ruled in my favor. Dentist filed Memorandum of Appeal in State Commission. Now, I have to respond to dentist's Memorandum of Appeal. I want to know the format of writing the response to Memorandum of Appeal of opposite party. Advice will be highly appreciated. 

Answers (1)

responding to the memorandum of appeal is based upon what memorandum had been filed by the Doctor. As you have come through the district forum and want to file your response in the appeal you might have gone through your case papers the order in your favour is challenged in the state forum so you can respond to the challenges made on point wise reply . their is a specific way in which it can be done , your response should be specific point wise replying to the appeal filed by the aggrived party. if you need further assistance in this matter you can feel free to see me or contact me .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, how can i sue a doctor or what remedies do i have in this case. Situation is of a government hospital.. a female patient who was to be operated f…

Read More

I've 31 days' baby. He got erb's palsy. Can you please suggest me on this? As I believe that this is doctor negligence.…

Read More

Hi.. My question is this permissible in India law regarding offering of Medical equipment free (i.e. Glucometer) by promoting and advertisement campai…

Read More

How do I file case against the doctor, who will be the appropriate lawyer for my case, what is the procedure, how do I prove my point,…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue