Wants to reply to the MOA for dentist in medical negligence case

There was negligence in service rendered by dentist. I filed case in District Forum. District Forum ruled in my favor. Dentist filed Memorandum of Appeal in State Commission. Now, I have to respond to dentist's Memorandum of Appeal. I want to know the format of writing the response to Memorandum of Appeal of opposite party. Advice will be highly appreciated. 

responding to the memorandum of appeal is based upon what memorandum had been filed by the Doctor. As you have come through the district forum and want to file your response in the appeal you might have gone through your case papers the order in your favour is challenged in the state forum so you can respond to the challenges made on point wise reply . their is a specific way in which it can be done , your response should be specific point wise replying to the appeal filed by the aggrived party. if you need further assistance in this matter you can feel free to see me or contact me .

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers