Should Doctor inform about procedure he will use before operation

I got my 3 months old child circumcised on this 11th June from a MBBS MS surgeon. This Dr has used surgical procedure and have put 7-8 stitches on the penis, he did not inform us about the stitches before & after procedure. We came to know after two day when other man who did the dressing in nursing home told us about the stitches. When we asked the Dr. why he did not informed us before or after the procedure he is saying "Yeh Surgical Procedure Hai.... HAJAM (Hair cutting Barber) ki Khatna Nahi.. Is main stitches lagte hi hai.. woh melt ho jayege. Can I go legal against Dr & how can i start?

as the procedure is a normal surgical one and the doctor confirms it. you cannot file any case against the doctor or the hospital for the surgery conducted upon your child. until and unless there is any injury or harm to the ward after the surgery you cannot initiate litigation upon them.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers