Mothers death due to negligence by the doctors What action can I take

Hi, I lost my mother last month, she suffered with brain hemorrhage and operated at Ruby Hall, Pune, post operation we took her to Neuro Nursing at Santayana Hospital, where she went through another operation after 5 month and post that operation her condition start deteriorating and it become fatal in one month and she died with Sepsis, which i am in openion that doctor need not to do that operation as its not needed and i can avoid this loss.

Yes you may file a criminal complaint with your concerned police station against the said act of negligence by the hospital and treating doctor. But you have to prove it that how the act of negligence was done at their part.
As a general rule you may approach to appropriate consumer forum to file your claim against the act of negligence done by the doctor with in the period of 2 yrs. from the date of cause of action under section 24A. 

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers