medical malpractice caused facial palsy

Patient is operated for tympanoplasty but after that found her facial nerve was cut during operation .now she has right side facial pulsy. So please guide how i get justice for this major medical negligence.

Answers (1)

160 votes
You can file a complaint in the Consumer Forum for a case of medical negligence.
The burden is on you to prove that the doctor has not taken reasonable care, and was negligent. You might get compensation if you are able to win the case. 
You can also file for cancellation of License of the Doctor to the Indian Medical Council wherein a written complaint needs to be filed to the IMC with details of the doctor and the medical negligence and the IMC after due investigation can take the required action against the guilty.
Feel free to get in touch with our in-house lawyers for further legal assistance. You may call us at 9599000555.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles