×

quesloss of vision after lasik surgery. how to take legal action

my daughter under gone a lasik surgery and she lost her vision after this surgery on complaining Doctor showing the fine print which mention there is possibility of loss of vision which was not read out prior to surgery. Now my daughter is going through lot of hassles due to loss of vision and her retina is spoiled completely how can i proceed with a medical negligence case against this doctor and my aim is to stop this doctor from butchering innocent people and playing with their lives, rather than claiming any financial benefits eventhough my daughter will face difficult situation whole

• ansMedical Negligence requires lot of evidence and detailing ,please second take opinion.

For Primia Facia case ,Please provide the details as follows

1)Date of First Inspection with reports.
    2)Doctors opinion about the case.
    3)Hospital /doctor detail.
    4)Detail of Inward Case report.
    5)Tests results
    6)Outward patient detail.
    7)Receipts of payments.
    8)Patient History

And any other material evidence in your possesion.

Advocate Bhavya Khanna

• ansThe best legal remedy available to you is to file a consumer complaint alleging medical negligence. You have a good case as the possibility of losing eye sight in a Lasik surgery is negligible. However, a one has to go through detailed medical records to establish negligence of deficiency in service.

Advocate Bhavya Goyal

Janpath (Tolstoy Lane), Delhi