I want to file a case against doctor for wrong treatment.

Gall bladder was removed and ercp was done, where stent was wrongly placed due to which again ercp was required for stent removal. What are my options to legally fight this matter.

Answers (1)

52 votes

Your case certainly seems to have merit prima facie as you have mentioned that stent was wrongly placed and again ERCP was required to remove the wrongly placed stent . You can sue the hospital and the doctor on the basis of delivery of negligence in medial application and deficiency of services . Also your case needs to be studied for further course of action . You are welcome to discuss your case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Medical Negligence Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles