×

quesDid not diagnose properly the cause of infection after spine surgery

Hello I had admitted a patient at hope Hospital in nagpur for lumber spine surgery under medical insurance scheme. The hospital have decided to call by nuro spine surgeon for surgery. He has perform the survey very well. The patient started walking after three days of surgery. we got discharged after discharge of 3 days the patient got severe fever. We again took the patient to the concerned hospital for the cause of fever, they did not bother to call the concerned surgeon for the cause of infection. Now because of infection we have to perform the same surgery again. What can I do leg

• ansYou can file a complaint about the misconduct by the doctor with the Indian Medical Council. 
    You can also file a complaint in the consumer forum thereby stating that you have been given wrong treatment and due to medical negligence of doctor you gave suffered loss and hence you should seek compensation from the doctor