×

quesCan i file a case against a doctor for Clinical negligence?

Can I file a case against a Doctor for Clinical negligence?

Yes, you can certainly file a case against the Doctor in case there has been any kind of negligence on his part while delivering his services. There are 3 concurrent steps that are suggested here.

1) File a case in the Consumer Forum for deficiency in services rendered to you, causing monitory loss and mental / physical harassment (2) File a written complaint to the MCI against malpractice rendered to you by the Doctor (3) File a Police Complaint for cheating and harassment