What to do if landlord evicts the tenant before the expiry of the term

hello sir i am from patiala and i have a rent house from last 21 month after renewl the agreement last month my landlord said me to leave from property because his son want to stay in this property and i have no further option to buy new rent hose in higher amount he said me to buy or rent a new house higher amount . i search many house but its costly. i discussion with this with my landlord and request to i leave the hose before completing my agreement but he say no .but he and his son pressure me to evict the house.

You can get stay against eviction order by filing a civil suit in the court at Patiala because as per law your landlord can evict you only in due course of law, so if you want to get stay order then you can contact me on my number.

Both son and landlord can't evict you before the tenure of agreement is completed unless you have done something in violation of the agreement. The best would be to take ex-parte injunction against the owners so that they cannot register any false cases against you.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore