What to do if landlord evicts the tenant before the expiry of the term

In Landlord/Tenant Law
hello sir i am from patiala and i have a rent house from last 21 month after renewl the agreement last month my landlord said me to leave from property because his son want to stay in this property and i have no further option to buy new rent hose in higher amount he said me to buy or rent a new house higher amount . i search many house but its costly. i discussion with this with my landlord and request to i leave the hose before completing my agreement but he say no .but he and his son pressure me to evict the house.

Answers (2)

302 votes

Both son and landlord can't evict you before the tenure of agreement is completed unless you have done something in violation of the agreement. The best would be to take ex-parte injunction against the owners so that they cannot register any false cases against you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

209 votes

You can get stay against eviction order by filing a civil suit in the court at Patiala because as per law your landlord can evict you only in due course of law, so if you want to get stay order then you can contact me on my number.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
9 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."