×

Unable to pay rent so want to evict the room legally

I've a one room rented place for my music class. I've been there for 4 yrs now. Right now I can't pay rent any more because of no earning. I've a due of 4 months rent. I understand the problem of landlord so I don't want to hold the place. What can I do now legally? Please help.

As you are defaulter to make payment of rent for four consecutive months and you have no mind to hold your said tenanted occupation so you are at liberty to surrender the tenancy vacating the said room without any delay to avoid legal procedure so to be taken by the landlord against you. you can approach for capital demand against the surrender of the said tenancy before the landlord.

Have you paid any advance rent amount while taking the room on rent?? Kindly contact me in my
Chamber address :
14, hate street, near basanto hotel, opposite telephone house, kolkata - 700 001

45, P. C Ghosh Road, lake town, kolkata - 700 048.

With regards,
Advocate Subhashis Paul
Calcutta High Court

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi