Tenant broke the house without our knowledge, what to do

We have a tanent staying from last 22 years with an open agreement with my father.before 2 years he shifted to another flat n broke the entire floor to renovate it without consulting us.when we knew we did police complain n had the floor locked.he did a case on us for locking the house when he was not available. We have also done a case on him for evacuating him which is still in the court.now he has won the case n court has instructed the police to open the floor.as he has broken the entire floor,there is no bathroom on the floor.can he have that constructed without our knowledge??n do u suggest we take a stay on the court's order n prevent him from entering the apartment?what should be my next course of action?

You must follow the Court's order, otherwise you may be penalized. But, you can move strongly to the Court, if you have sufficient evidence to proof that they are tenants and many other things must have to be inserted after a proper conversation with you.
Thank you

Look friend, we did not answer your questions properly until we see the Case Documents, both in your's Case and your Opponent's Case Paper. We do not know Which type of order was passed by the Ld. Court in his favour, which you say. Therefore, my suggestion is to contact any Advocate from our Site which is nearest in City and who Practice Civil Cases and show him details papers and take suggestion from him.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

yes you can appeal against the orders of the court which is against you, you can also file an application for stay of the said order till the pendency of appeal. but it is the court to decide whether stay is to be granted or not.