Neighbors AC Outlet creating a lot of noise pollution how to proceed

Respected sir/mam, I'm living in a apartment (2nd floor) where my neighbour from 1st floor keeps his ac outlet near our window which makes a lot of noise which we cannot tolerate. We asked him to remove it but he refuses it.we even complained association but it makes nothing.Is there any legal way

immediately file a injunction petition before the appropriate court and obtain a stay that your neighbour from prohibiting the use of AC. and if you have any damages then you can also get compensation for the damages.

your legal way is simple, send a legal notice directing him to remove the AC outlet and file a suit against him to remove the AC vent which is troubling you. You have a basic right to sleep peacefully, none can deny your right

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers