Need advice on protecting privacy

How can I prevent the house(owner different) attached to my family residence building with common path, staircase & roof from being rented to protect our privacy?

If there is Common Path, Common Staircase, Common Roof use for both the parties, then privacy which you wants from a separated premises does not came out. Because, both party can enjoy noted above things jointly, no one can restrain other.

As I have communicated that it could not be possible to restrain the other owner of the premises to use and enjoyment of the common path, stair and roof of a premises. If you will do so than it may possible that you have to face legal complication. Hence you have to make some alternate arrangement for your family residence if you so concerned about the privacy as no one will enter into your house without your consent.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers