My tenant is not vacating the premises even after agreement is ceased

I made 11 month agreement to rent my flat in kolkata. The agreement was notarised.After the agreement validity tenant is not vacating the premises.plz help

You have to file a suit in civil court for recovery of khas possession against your earstwhile tenant. But he was actually licensee as 11 months agreement is a live and license agreement. He is now a mere trespasser.

At first let me know is the Tenant depositing rent or not? Youmay send a advocat's notice (Notice to quit) describing the ground of reasonable requirement and defaulter(if he has not deposited rent). If he has not vacate the premises then you have to file a Title Suit after lapse of one month from the date of receipt the notice. This is the proper procedure. You also may made an application before the Lok Adalat. Thank you.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers