Legal query regarding GPA as non payment by tenant

I want to file case on my tenant due to non payment. I have power of attorney of the property. Plz confirm, can I file complain with this paper or I need to do sale deed before filing case against tenant.

Firstly, who does the property belong to, if it is a family member, you could also execute a transfer deed. However, you can file on behalf of the owner, under a special power of attorney, you would have to attach a true copy of the POA.

That is enough to file a case for eviction. However that also depends on the year of the power of attorney. It is also a settled law that while deciding a case for eviction of property court cannot go into the question of ownership of the property.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers