Legal query regarding defamation of landlord

I am a tenant. Can I take out my frustration on a social media website or forum like Facebook about my cheating and intolerable landlord. I want to expose my greedy landlord. Will I be charged under the Defamation law? Please advise.

if your content will justified by truth, fair or bona fide comment and you have strong evidences for that then you can go ahead . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Definitely if you used social media to outburst your frustrations against your landlord will lead you accusation of defamation because your words or allegations against your tenant without cogent evidence of truth and such word and allegations harm the reputation of your landlord. The landlord may sue you for defamation.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers