Landlord denying to refund security amount

Rent agreement wasn't provided by the landlord when I shifted. In February end when I had to vacate, I notified him 10 days in advance. On the day of vacating, he says he has a rent agreement which says that I will not receive security refund if I don't notify 1 month in advance. But I never signed any document and neither he gave it to me for reading. He is now denying the security and procrastinating it to a later, unknown date. Please help me.

You can come to my office, I will study your case briefly and we will contest it in the court and I assure to you that I will try my best and your flats owner will be called to the.court and I will try my best to get your security refund

If you didn't sign any such document, then there in law you are not bound by it.
You have the right to get your money refunded. The landowner cannot retain it. You file a suit for recovery of said money.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers