Independent house she is an advocate and she is not paying rent

In Landlord/Tenant Law
Independent house she is an advocate and she is not paying rent and she is not vacting house pl help me

Answers (2)

328 votes

hi you could file an suit for eviction if she is not paying rent regularly by giving appropriate notice giving her sufficient time to vacate the premises as per law and by gving legal notice and file suit in civil court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

170 votes

approach a good lawyer in your locality and file a petition before the appropriate court of law for getting vacate your dishonest tenant and also to recovery of rent arrears.
Firstly got issue a legal notice to your tenant demanding her to vacate the premises by clearing rent arrears and latter file a case against her.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."