How to vacate the rented shop

I have a given my shop on rent.But from the last 1.5 yrs the the tenant has stop giving the rent and as per the clause of arbitration proceedings in the rent agreement,that has been done and it take almost a year and the judgement is in favour of me.Now the tennat has file a appeal as judgement is in not in his favour and he is demanding Rs 1 lakh as he is saying he has given that on goodwill to me whose no written proof.Kindly tell me what will be the final judgement as now case is in the court and judge is giving the dates only..thanks

A detailed opinion can be given only after having access to all the documents/papers. I need to know all the relevant details before rendering a definite legal opinion. For more details kindly contact me.

Hello!! As you mentioned in your question that tenant is not giving the rent and the arbitration judgement is in your favour....... he has filled an Appel have you filed execution before it? Or the order was for rent only?? Need to get many more details

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Could u plz let me know Rs. 1 lakh given to you on which basis ?
And can u send me certified copy of the said judgments and the copy of agreement between you the tenant ?
I just need to make a glance on this. N then I will be able to assure your queries. Thanks