How to fast track a case pending in rent control

My tenant is refusing to renew agreement which will result in increase in rent as the existing rent is very low comparison to valuation of the property mine is a commercial property. Hence I did not agree to accept rent and in turn he has put up the application to deposit rent at rent control. The matter is pendin g in rent control since 2014. What should I do?

Sir
First you collect---1. the valuation of your property and the 2. the rent of the near by rooms.
Then apply for the 'fair rent' before the rent controller, for the enhancement of the rent. It may serve your purpose.
Thanks

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers