How to draft a full proof rent agreement to avoid legal hassels later

I am making a LEave and license agreement for my flat to be put on rent. Will be great if I can understand if its full proof legally.

Yes. you can make a leave and Licence agreement for rent your Flat. It is safe way for rent a flat and also it is best for save the property. You can also enter into a Tendency Agreement with the Tenant on monthly Rental basis for at least 11 months of more with renewal basis. it is also a safe procedure.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore