Given flat on rent agreement time is over tenant refused to evict

Hi,I have given my flat in Omaxe city palwal on rent.We have also signed one 11 month agreement.But even the aggrement is signed Tenent is refused to evict the flat.What I can do in legal way for the eviction. Regards, 

Answers (1)

165 votes

Hi.You can file a Suit for Eviction against such tenant in the Civil Court of your local jurisdiction.Get served him a legal notice with 15 days time to evict the property else you will file the Suit and all the cost during the course of court case shall be bourne by the tenant.
I can do it for you if you want.You can contact me back.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
34 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had paid the token amount of 5000 to the landlord whose property we were supposed to rent. Due to personal reasons I cannot shift to the house and h…

Read More

We have a l tobacco gutka selling tenant for last 15 years, who has put up a shop on planks outside our house. He is also mentally unstable, aggressiv…

Read More

Sir we r tenant since 26 years and know owner wants to remove us and we don't want to leave that please help me we financely week n my fa…

Read More

We paid a token money of Rs. 10,000 to a landlord. However, we have now decided not to take th house due to certain reasons. However, not only is the …

Read More