Given flat on rent agreement time is over tenant refused to evict

Hi,I have given my flat in Omaxe city palwal on rent.We have also signed one 11 month agreement.But even the aggrement is signed Tenent is refused to evict the flat.What I can do in legal way for the eviction. Regards, 

Hi.You can file a Suit for Eviction against such tenant in the Civil Court of your local jurisdiction.Get served him a legal notice with 15 days time to evict the property else you will file the Suit and all the cost during the course of court case shall be bourne by the tenant.
I can do it for you if you want.You can contact me back.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers