Girls PG owner not refunding my security deposit even though informed

I live in a girl's PG in gurgaon, I decided to shift to another PG due to certain reasons, but I informed my PG owner on 10th day of the month, but he told me that I can only inform between 1st to 5th of the month. Now he is refusing to return my security deposit, what to do?

Is there any agreement or rule book which you have signed with pg owner. Your Query can be answered only after perusing the said document. You can send legal notice through advocate to the pg owner for refund of security deposit.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers