Complaint against tenant making a room being used as godown

People residing ground floor made a room used as godown.I want to know to whom I should complaining against him in Chandigarh.

You cannot comaplain. If the tenant is misusing your premises for a purpose that is not authorised under the chandigarh housing or building laws. Your premises could be resumed by the estate office even if it the tenant who is breaking the rules. And even if it does not violate any rule , you have a right to seek his eviction on the ground that he has made material alterations in the premises or that he is using it for a purpose which is not covered by the rent agreement.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers