Car drowned in the parking area due to negligence of builder

I rent a flat in a apartment I parked my car in the basement area. Last night due to rain my car along with 15 cars drowned in water due to poor negligence of the watchman for not opening the nossel through which water flows. Builder is maintaining the apartment. Can I file a case on builder for loss incurred and his negligence of poor drainage System

You can file a suit against the builder as he is as negligence. For your further query you contact any legal counsel,if dovelapers not responsively precautions about rain waters ..they made a mistake about building construction you can claim against them

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers