Can criminal case be initiated against tenant for non payment of rent

my tenant is not vacating my house.she is not paying rent but in court she is saying she had given cash to hand like liquid cash.she didn't gives us any money she is telling all lies .we didint sign on any receipt that we recieved amount there are no common witnesses there is no paper proof still she is claiming that she will get four witnesses .i think fake witnesses will court accept those four witneses is it valid court will give approval.i want to file criminal case on her .please give me advice.

sir, it is common allegation from every court bird in evidence. Mere producing oral 4 witness is not matter. How the witnesses have been cross examined is matter. In rent cases, there must support documents for paying of rent. Simply allegation is not proof of payment of rent. you assist your lawyer to examine properly. The court will not accept fake witness, if you establish the same. if you not properly deny the contents deposed by the fake witnesses, then court may consider the fake witness as proper. Both views are possible in all cases. So, the lawyers must careful under such circumstances.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers